Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Crafting Pot Challenge #5

This is my entry for The Crafting Pot's Challenge #5. I was having a hard time imagining something for a return envelope. So I just grabbed one and sat at my (messy) craft desk. Maybe the mess was the inspiration because I came up with Chore Chomper.



This return envelope had a window, so I put black cardstock on the inside. Then I taped it down in the middle so that there are two sides - one with the window and one without. The envelope is the chomper's mouth.


The chores are written on pieces of paper with curly ribbon taped to the back. The ribbon is the hair and when it's time to do chores, the child (or you if you need the inspiration) just pulls one ribbon out to reveal their chore for the morning or such. There's one piece that's a freebie.


When a chore is completed, it is moved to the mouth side to be chomped! (And the pieces look like funny teeth for the chomper.)


1 comment:

  1. OMGosh. I love it. Chore Chomper. And you say you are not creative. LIAR!

    ~Gena TCP

    ReplyDelete