Monday, August 16, 2010

Bad Blogger

I'm sorry; I am not a good blogger.  It comes and goes in spurts.

Today is my oldest brother's birthday.  I'm the oldest.  He is younger than me by 2 years.  Then in a little over a month, the middle brother has a birthday.  Mine is somewhere in between them.  The baby?  His birthday is in February.  Had to be different.

I miss my brothers.  The oldest and youngest live in Illinois.  That's where my family moved when I graduated high school.  Yes, the lifelong Texans moved north.  Had to.  My dad was transferred.  Me?  I stayed here to go to college.  The middle brother is now in Virginia.  Did I say I miss my brothers?  I really do.  I also miss being around my sisters-in-law.  And I really miss my nieces and nephews.  A lot!  Thank you, Lord, for technology!

I am still working on the Bible in 90 Days program and I'm right on target!  I am loving this!  I wish I had done it sooner.  I will definitely do it again and again.

School starts for my boys in 1 week.  And a week after that, I go for substitute training.  I'm going to be a sub for the district.  I'm excited.  Who knows where this road will lead?

Other than that, not much going on.  Just hot and dry - typical August.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment